Uploading music if you are not a member DJ:
- Login to your account (Or register if you don't have one)
- Under your picture, go to "Get a DJ account" (In case you are not a DJ yet)
- Now fill in the form and send it
Your song and information will now be reviewed by our evaluation team. Once approved, you will be able to upload all the music you want.
Uploading music once you are a member DJ:
- Go to your profile
- Under your picture, click in "DJ Central"
- Once inside the DJ Central, in the menu to your right, go to "Upload"
- Fill in all the information and you are done :)
Remember that there is a maximum of 30Mb per upload, although we don't recommend uploading songs right in the limit because they might not be allowed.
If you want to upload a song file that is bigger than 30Mb try cutting it in parts, and doing Pt.1, Pt.2 ...etc
If you have problems uploading, even though you followed all of the steps mentioned before, contact our administration,
DJs Music Administration